Sunday 10 April 2011

Event Review: Eddie Perfect in Misanthropology [2 April 2011]

J is Eddie Perfect's biggest fan. No.. really, he is. I'm talking listened to his albums on repeat for a year.. continuously... fan. Ok, I'm exaggerating. But he is definitely in love with Eddie Perfect. So, we got tickets months and months in advance for his Misanthropology show, which is part of the Melbourne comedy festival. It was being held in the famous Spiegeltent which I found very exciting, given I have never seen any of Eddie's shows.
 the famous Spiegeltent
 I found it incredibly entertaining and enjoyed every bit of the show. J on the other hand was slightly dissapointed. He said that it was very entertaining but lacked the substance and depth that had earned his respect for Eddie.
As someone seeing Eddie for the first time, I thought it was a bit of fun and a good gig to attend.

Waiting in line to buy Eddie's new cd and for his autograph

No comments: